Monday, April 4, 2016

Math Benchmark

The students will take their Math Benchmark tomorrow. It is 46 questions and will cover place value, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, personal financial literacy, fractions, graphing, and geometry. This test will require a lot of stamina, but the students are ready! I'm so proud of how hard they have worked and reviewed. I'm confident they will show a lot of growth. Today we reviewed our strategies and set goals. Tonight I would focus on encouraging your child and reminding them that they are prepared. A good night's rest and breakfast will be important. I look forward to seeing them rock it tomorrow!! 

FYI our schedule will be modified to mimic what a STAAR day would look like. I will provide animal crackers as a snack around our normal lunch time. 

12:40-1:10 Lunch
1:10-2:00 Specials 
2:00-2:30 Recess 


No comments:

Post a Comment