Sunday, May 8, 2016

Math STAAR

Tomorrow, May 9, the students will take the Math STAAR. They have worked so hard and I am so proud of each and every one of them. They have come so far. From beginning the year they had little understanding of multiplication, they are now mastering multiplication and division facts. If they get stuck on a problem, rather than throwing in the towel, they attempt strategies to help them figure it out. They work well with their peers and handle everything we throw at them like champions. I am so grateful I had the honor of being part of your child's educational journey. They have grown so much!! As for the STAAR, it is just a performance and their opportunity to show off all that they know. Please share how proud I am of your child! I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment